An investment for your futureStarting a new career or position. Qualifying for a promotion. Stepping into the workforce for the first time. Whichever dream you’re chasing, there’s a way to achieve it. It might seem like a difficult route and a financial challenge, but at Embry-Riddle, we believe in your dreams. And we have several options to help you fund your education.
- 2016/2017 Academic Year Tuition
|Location||Degree||Credits in Program||Per Credit Tuition Fee1|
|Singapore Aviation Academy (SAA)||All Graduate (Master) Degree Programs|| 36|| $952|
|All Post-Graduate (Doctoral) Degree Programs||60|| -|
|ERC Institute (ERCI)||All Graduate (Master) Degree Programs|| 36|| $1,000|
|All Undergraduate (Bachelor) Degree Programs|| 1202,3|| $530|
|Embry-Riddle Online||All Graduate (Master) Degree Programs|| 36|| $817|
|All Undergraduate (Bachelor) Degree Programs|| 1202,3|| $481|
All figures are in Singapore Dollars and exclusive of 7% GST 2
Diploma and/or "A" Level holders are eligible for exemptions based on prior learning.
3Additional Math and English coursework may be required based on placement examination score.
All rates effective 1 July 2016
To support the development of new degree programs, updates to the curriculum of our well-established academic programs, staffing of our specialized faculty and enhanced technological upgrades utilized in our program delivery a review of tuition rates takes place annually by the Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University – Asia Board of Directors. Any decision on change in tuition rates takes place in November and will take effect the following Academic year beginning 1 July.
- Financial Aid, Scholarships, Awards & Other Funding
- Embry-Riddle Asia partial scholarships are available to ALL eligible students enrolling in Embry-Riddle programs at ERC Institute and Singapore Aviation Academy. Awards are based on academic merit using the CGPA at last institution attended and demonstrated financial need. Awards range from S$3,000 to S$9,000 for undergraduate students and S$1,500 to S4,500 for graduate students. Applications will be provided to qualifying students when the student has been admitted to the University. The following eligibility requirements apply:
- Undergraduate students:
- Secondary/Post-Secondary Grade Point Average of 3.00 or higher on a 4.00 scale, and/or
- A pass certificate at the “A” Level with a minimum grade of B or higher for two subjects taken at the advanced level, and/or
- International Baccalaureate Diploma Program (IB) total score of 32 or higher
- Graduate Students:
- Undergraduate CGPA of 3.00 or higher on a 4.00 scale, and/or
- GMAT score of 500 or higher, and/or
- GRE score of 300 or higher
- There are several scholarships from external organizations and for those current students meeting the eligibility requirements, Embry-Riddle will announce the application period for those scholarships.
- CAAS Aviation Leaders Scholarship for employees in the Aviation Industry for at least 5 years. Contact your Human Resource Director for the application and instructions.
- CAAS Aviation Horizons Scholarship Factsheet for Singapore Citizens, full-time employees with less than 5 years working experience in the airline or airport sector. Contact your Human Resource Director for application and instructions. Embry-Riddle Bachelor of Science in Aviation Business Administration part-time qualifies for this program.
- Bank Student Loans – shop for the best rates. Students must present their Embry-Riddle – Asia admissions letter and signed ERCI student contract to the banks when applying for the loan.
- Embry-Riddle Asia Family Grant – siblings attending Embry-Riddle simultaneously full-time will each receive $2,500 every academic year. When one sibling completes or departs the University, the grant is discontinued for the sibling still enrolled.
- There are numerous external professional, business and academic organizations offering scholarships and grants. Students are encouraged to search for scholarships, awards and grants at websites like www.internationalscholarships.com.