- University of Bath, UK- Doctorate Degree in Educational Studies (Ongoing)
- Master's in Asian Studies, RSIS, NTU, 2012
- Bachelor's in English Language and Communication Studies, SIM University, 2011
- Diploma in UN System, Peace and Human Rights, Negotiation Skills, United Nations University, 2010
- Master's in Educational Studies, University Of York (UK), 2009
- Cambridge International Diploma for Teachers/Trainers, University of Cambridge (UK), 2009
- Advanced Certificate in Training and AssessmentWSQ, 2009
- Bachelor’s in Arts and Social Sciences, National University of Singapore, 2001
Ms. Kim-Chua is currently an Instructor and Director of Student Success with Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University - Asia. In addition to providing instruction in Academic and Technical Communications, she is also primarily in charge of the leadership and direction for the development and implementation of engagement, retention, diversity/inclusion and student success initiatives at Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University - Asia.
A firm believer of global citizenry, Ms. Chua completed a United Nations University International Course in 2010 for UN Systems, Peace and Human Rights and collaborated with UN practitioners to propose suggestions on pressing global issues, including youth employability, gender equality, diversity and inclusion and sustainable education through the achievement of the SDGs.
More recently, she received a full sponsorship from the East-West Center in University of Hawaii to participate in the 18th run of the Asia Pacific Leadership Program where she had the opportunity to work on social innovation labs and learn from some of the world’s leading experts on adaptive leadership, crucial communications and human performance. Her own social innovation lab was exploring ways to encourage female participation in the Asian Aviation landscape.
As of April 2020, she has been selected to be part of the 2020 Cohort of IEP Ambassadors for Positive Peace.
For more information, please refer to https://www.linkedin.com/in/kimchua1/
UNIV 101 - Student Success
ENGL 123 - English Composition
- Best Practices in STEM Education and Promotion
- Gender, Diversity and Inclusion in Higher Education, Leadership and Management
- Innovations in Higher Education Learning and Teaching
- Aviation Social Research
- Language Teaching and Pedagogy (ESL)