Tuition and Scholarships
An investment for your futureStarting a new career or position. Qualifying for a promotion. Stepping into the workforce for the first time. Whichever dream you’re chasing, there’s a way to achieve it. It might seem like a difficult route and a financial challenge, but at Embry-Riddle, we believe in your dreams. And we have several options to help you fund your education.
|Location||Degree||Credits in Program||Per Credit Tuition Fee1|
|Singapore Aviation Academy||All Graduate (Master) Degree Programs||36||SGD 1,071|
|All Post-Graduate (Doctoral) Degree Programs||60||-|
|ERC Institute (ERCI)||All Graduate (Master) Degree Programs||36||SGD 1,071|
Bachelor of Science in Engineering Degree Program
All Other Undergraduate (Bachelor) Degree Programs
|Embry-Riddle Online||All Graduate (Master) Degree Programs||36||SGD 906|
|All Undergraduate (Bachelor) Degree Programs||1202,3||SGD 544|
2Diploma and/or "A" Level holders are eligible for exemptions based on prior learning.
- Embry-Riddle Asia partial scholarships are available to ALL eligible students enrolling in Embry-Riddle programs at ERC Institute and Singapore Aviation Academy. Awards are based on academic merit using the CGPA at last institution attended and demonstrated financial need. Awards range from S$3,000 to S$9,000 for undergraduate students and S$1,500 to S4,500 for graduate students. Applications will be provided to qualifying students when the student has been admitted to the University. The following eligibility requirements apply:
- Undergraduate students:
- Secondary/Post-Secondary Grade Point Average of 3.00 or higher on a 4.00 scale, and/or
- A pass certificate at the “A” Level with a minimum grade of B or higher for two subjects taken at the advanced level, and/or
- International Baccalaureate Diploma Program (IB) total score of 32 or higher
- Graduate Students:
- Undergraduate CGPA of 3.00 or higher on a 4.00 scale, and/or
- ATCA (Air Traffic Control Association) Scholarship Program for Bachelor’s and Master’s programs to Aviation Students and children of Air Traffic Controllers. For more information visit https://www.atca.org/scholarship
- SkillsFuture Study Award for Air Transport Sector offered through the CAAS at up to SGD 5,000. For more information visit www.skillsfuture.sg/studyawards/air-transport.
- Bank Student Loans – shop for the best rates. Students must present their Embry-Riddle – Asia admissions letter and signed ERCI student contract to the banks when applying for the loan.
- Embry-Riddle Asia Family Grant – siblings attending Embry-Riddle simultaneously full-time will each receive $2,500 every academic year. When one sibling completes or departs the University, the grant is discontinued for the sibling still enrolled.
- There are several scholarships from external organizations and for those current students meeting the eligibility requirements, Embry-Riddle will announce the application period for those scholarships.
- There are numerous external professional, business and academic organizations offering scholarships and grants. Students are encouraged to search for scholarships, awards and grants at websites like www.internationalscholarships.com.
Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University–Asia recognizes that the COVID-19 pandemic has taken a toll on the global economy and we know that students are not immune to the economic uncertainty ahead. Considering these challenging times, Embry-Riddle Asia has taken steps to enhance our Scholarship and Financial Aid funding, with the introduction of the Enhanced Institutionally Funded Scholarship Program that is available to new students who are enrolling in the Fall terms in 2020.
With this scholarship, new undergraduate students will be eligible for scholarships ranging from $5,000 to $14,000, while new graduate students will be eligible for scholarships ranging from $2,500 to $14,500.* Learn more about the Enhanced institutionally Funded Scholarship Program.
*Terms and Conditions Apply.