An investment for your futureStarting a new career or position. Qualifying for a promotion. Stepping into the workforce for the first time. Whichever dream you’re chasing, there’s a way to achieve it. It might seem like a difficult route and a financial challenge, but at Embry-Riddle, we believe in your dreams. And we have several options to help you fund your education.
|Location||Degree||Credits in Program||Per Credit Tuition Fee1|
|Singapore Aviation Academy||All Graduate (Master) Degree Programs||30 - 36||SGD 1,103|
|All Post-Graduate (Doctoral) Degree Programs||60||-|
|ERC Institute (ERCI)||All Graduate (Master) Degree Programs||33 - 36||SGD 1,103|
Bachelor of Science in Engineering Degree Program
All Other Undergraduate (Bachelor) Degree Programs
|Embry-Riddle Online||All Graduate (Master) Degree Programs||30 - 36||SGD 930|
|All Undergraduate (Bachelor) Degree Programs||1202,3||SGD 560|
2Diploma and/or "A" Level holders are eligible for exemptions based on prior learning.
3Additional Math and English coursework may be required based on placement examination score.
4Includes Dual Enrollment and Online Exchange Programs
All rates effective 1 July 2021
To support the development of new degree programs, updates to the curriculum of our well-established academic programs, staffing of our specialized faculty and enhanced technological upgrades utilized in our program delivery a review of tuition rates takes place annually by the Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University – Asia Board of Directors. Any decision on change in tuition rates takes place in November and will take effect the following Academic year beginning 1 July.
- Embry-Riddle Asia partial scholarships are available to ALL eligible students enrolling in Embry-Riddle programs at ERC Institute and Singapore Aviation Academy. Awards are based on academic merit using the CGPA at last institution attended and demonstrated financial need. Awards range from S$3,000 to S$9,000 for undergraduate students and S$1,500 to S4,500 for graduate students. Applications will be provided to qualifying students when the student has been admitted to the University. The following eligibility requirements apply:
- Undergraduate students:
- Secondary/Post-Secondary Grade Point Average of 3.00 or higher on a 4.00 scale, and/or
- A pass certificate at the “A” Level with a minimum grade of B or higher for two subjects taken at the advanced level, and/or
- International Baccalaureate Diploma Program (IB) total score of 32 or higher
- Graduate Students:
- Undergraduate CGPA of 3.00 or higher on a 4.00 scale, and/or
- ATCA (Air Traffic Control Association) Scholarship Program for Bachelor’s and Master’s programs to Aviation Students and children of Air Traffic Controllers. For more information visit https://www.atca.org/scholarship
- SkillsFuture Study Award for Air Transport Sector offered through the CAAS at up to SGD 5,000. For more information visit www.skillsfuture.sg/studyawards/air-transport.
- Bank Student Loans – shop for the best rates. Students must present their Embry-Riddle – Asia admissions letter and signed ERCI student contract to the banks when applying for the loan.
- Embry-Riddle Asia Family Grant – siblings attending Embry-Riddle simultaneously full-time will each receive $2,500 every academic year. When one sibling completes or departs the University, the grant is discontinued for the sibling still enrolled.
- There are several scholarships from external organizations and for those current students meeting the eligibility requirements, Embry-Riddle will announce the application period for those scholarships.
- There are numerous external professional, business and academic organizations offering scholarships and grants. Students are encouraged to search for scholarships, awards and grants at websites like www.internationalscholarships.com.
Learning never stops. At Embry-Riddle, we encourage our Eagles to continue their education even after they graduate. Our Alumni Scholarships – the Continuing and Returning Eagle Scholarship – are created to help our Eagles further their education and develop themselves at a reduced cost. Check out the alumni scholarships available!