Connecting the Aviation/Aerospace Industry with Embry-Riddle Asia
Founded in 1925, Embry-Riddle has been educating aviation/aerospace professionals for 90 years, forging long-lasting relationships with companies around the world. Since the establishment of a Singapore campus in 2010, our goal in Asia has been to:
- Forge new alliances with key industry partners within the region and enhance existing relationships,
- Create new career opportunities for our students and alumni while staying current on local recruitment and industry trends,
- Empower Embry-Riddle Asia candidates with the resources and methodology of job exploration with career guidance to ease their transition into the working world.
Becoming a Partner
Partnering with Embry-Riddle Asia offers several key benefits:
Direct recruitment of ERAU students
- Gain direct access to local and international talent with specialized aviation/aerospace knowledge
- Enhance your brand among our university faculty and students
- Post internship and career opportunities in our dedicated job portal, Handshake
Share of your know-how
- Interact and share real-world practical experience with our students as a guest lecturer
Offer real company project to ERAU students
- Engage a team of students whether at the undergraduate, graduate or doctoral level to work on actual projects for your company.
Staff Development and access to subject matter experts
- Choose from our wide range of undergraduate or graduate degree courses or our short-course / professional education courses to further develop your staff
- Have our faculty and subject matter experts speak at a company event
Need more information? Contact Simon Chee, Assistant Director, Career Services
Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University - Asia Campus
75 Bukit Timah Road; #02-01/02 Boon Siew Building
For more information on connecting your company with Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University, please reach Simon Chee, Assistant Director of Career Services.