Aviation in Asia has an exciting future. The latest IATA reports show that the Asia Pacific region will be the biggest demand driver, with air travel expected to double by 2040. The region's growing middle class, urbanization, infrastructure development and emphasis on sustainability will drive the demand for air travel in the next two decades.
This spells opportunity for those with the right skills — such as Embry-Riddle graduates. We can help prepare you to take advantage of Asia's aviation growth and position yourself as an industry leader.
- Boeing Forecasts Demand for 42,600 New Commercial Jets Over Next 20 Years, with Asia-Pacific markets representing more than 40% of global demand.
- Post-COVID recovery momentum builds in the Asia-Pacific, positioning the region to experience tremendous growth.
- The Aviation sector significantly contributes to Singapore's economy, with 375,000 jobs supported by the air transport sector.
- Airbus forecasts demand for 40,850 new passenger and freighter aircraft deliveries over the next 20 years.
- The Southeast Asia Business/Corporate Jet Market size is expected to grow 14% from 2023 to 2028.