Below is a list of some of the scholarships, financial aid and additional funding available to students enrolled at Embry-Riddle Asia.
Aviation Recovery Scholarship Program
A fee reduction scholarship worth up to SGD 21,175 for Undergraduate Students and up to SGD 6,300 for Graduate Students (local and international students) who have applied for full-time study commencing in January, March, July or October 2023 intakes, and have received an offer. For more information, visit Aviation Recovery Scholarship Program. For more details, email firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp +65 9825 8569.
Women in Aviation Scholarship Fund
The fund will award two scholarships to female students enrolled at Embry-Riddle’s Singapore campus in the Bachelor of Science in Aeronautics and Bachelor of Science in Aviation Business Administration degree programs. The first two awards are planned for January 2023. Applications for admission are still open for Embry-Riddle’s January 2023 start term. For more information, email email@example.com or WhatsApp +65 9825 8569.
Nordic Aviation Capital (NAC) Scholarship
The fund will award up to SGD 5,000 to five women, from diverse nationalities, applying to a full-time degree program in aeronautics and engineering for the duration of the program for the January, March, July or October 2023 intakes. For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp +65 9825 8569.
Registry of Aruba (ROA)
A fee reduction scholarship worth up to SGD 7,800 for students enrolled as a full-time undergraduate student majoring in Aeronautics or Aviation Business Administration. For more information, visit our Registry of Aruba page. For more details, email email@example.com or WhatsApp +65 9825 8569.
Embry-Riddle Asia partial scholarships are available to all eligible students enrolling in Embry-Riddle programs at the ERAU Asia Institute and Singapore Aviation Academy. Awards are based on academic merit using the CGPA at the last institution attended and demonstrated financial need. Awards range from S$3,000 to S$9,000 for undergraduate students and S$1,500 to S$4,500 for graduate students. Applications will be provided to qualifying students when the student has been admitted to the University. The following eligibility requirements apply:
- Undergraduate students:
- Secondary/Post-Secondary Grade Point Average of 3.00 or higher on a 4.00 scale
- A pass certificate at the “A” Level with a minimum grade of B or higher for two subjects taken at the advanced level
- International Baccalaureate Diploma Program (IB) total score of 32 or higher
- Graduate Students:
- Undergraduate CGPA of 3.00 or higher on a 4.00 scale
Additional Scholarships and Funding
- ATCA (Air Traffic Control Association) Scholarship Program for Bachelor’s and Master’s programs to Aviation Students and children of Air Traffic Controllers. For more information, visit the ATCA scholarship website.
- SkillsFuture Study Award for Air Transport Sector offered through the CAAS at up to SGD 5,000. For more information, visit the SkillsFuture website.
- Bank Student Loans: Shop for the best rates. Students must present their Embry-Riddle - Asia admissions letter and signed ERCI student contract to the banks when applying for the loan.
- Embry-Riddle Asia Family Grant: Siblings attending Embry-Riddle simultaneously full-time will each receive $2,500 every academic year. When one sibling completes or departs the University, the grant is discontinued for the sibling still enrolled.
- There are several scholarships from external organizations for those current students meeting the eligibility requirements. Embry-Riddle will announce the application period for those scholarships.
- There are numerous external professional, business and academic organizations offering scholarships and grants. Students are encouraged to search for scholarships, awards and grants at websites like www.internationalscholarships.com.
Learning never stops. At Embry‑Riddle, we encourage our Eagles to continue their education even after they graduate. Our alumni scholarships — the Continuing Eagle Scholarship and the Returning Eagle Scholarship — are created to help our Eagles further their education and develop themselves at a reduced cost. Check out the alumni scholarships available!