Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University requires that all international students meet the university minimum requirements for admission. These requirements vary from country to country, and each application to Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University is reviewed on an individual case-by-case basis.
Home-schooled applicants must produce an official document that is equivalent to high school completion.
The university expects all applicants to have completed by high school graduation the following course work, at a minimum:
- Four years of English
- Three years of Mathematics
- Two years of History or Social Science
- Two years of Science with at least one lab experience
Foreign Credential Evaluations
Foreign Credential Evaluations may be required by applicants who have attended a university outside of the United States where credit may be transferred to an Embry-Riddle program.
- The applicant is responsible for applying for the evaluation, submitting documents as required by the agency, paying the agency fee and requesting the evaluation be made available to Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University.
- The evaluation must be course by course with a grade point average.
Foreign Credential Evaluation Agencies
- World Education Services, Inc.
Bowling Green Station
P.O. Box 5087
New York, NY 10274‐5087
www.wes.org (choose WES iCAP evaluation)
Note: Prospective students from China must use WES.
- Educational Credential Evaluators (ECE)
P.O. Box 514070
Milwaukee, WI 53203‐3470
- Spantran: The Evaluation Company
2655 Le Jeune Road, Suite 502
Coral Gables, FL 33134
Note: Please apply using the Embry-Riddle application.
- University Mailing Address
Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University - Worldwide
Attn: Imaging Department
600 S. Clyde Morris Blvd.
Daytona Beach, Florida 32114-3900
International students should visit Singapore’s Immigration and Checkpoints Authority (ICA) FAQ website for information on the issuance of a student pass/student visa. All student pass requirements will be shared with students when an admission decision is made by the university.
Official/attested copies of documents listed above should be mailed to:
Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University
Office of Enrollment Management
75 Bukit Timah Road, #02-01 Boon Siew Building
Alternatively, students may make an appointment to bring original documents in so that an official copy can be made.
Only upon submission of the documents listed above will the University be able to process your application.