The Office of Student Services aims to provide comprehensive student services that are coordinated and personalized for financial, academic and career needs. These resources are geared toward addressing specific academic needs and contribute to the quality of each student’s overall study experience. We strive for continuous improvement that extends through a culture of caring with the highest educational practices and professional standards.
The Office of Student Services should be your first point of contact for any day-to-day administrative matters relating to but not limited to the following:
- Pre-course counseling and student contract matters
- International student matters (student pass/visa)
- Fee protection scheme
- Study abroad programs
- Eagle mobility and intra-university transfers
- Academic/course progression and advising
- Scholarships and financial aid
- EagleCard matters
- Applications for graduation
- Medical insurance
The Office of Student Services is a valuable resource for all ERAU students. By taking advantage of the services offered, students can increase their chances of success as they prepare for a bright future.