- Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University is the world leader in aviation and aerospace higher education.
- Our mission is to teach the science, practice and business of aviation and aerospace, preparing students for Mission Vission productive careers and leadership roles in business, government agencies and the military.
- Embry-Riddle’s reputation as a leader in aviation and aerospace higher education is grounded in its aviation roots dating back to 1926.
- We will be the source for innovation and excellence in aerospace education and research.
- We will be the unquestioned global leader in aviation and aerospace higher education, with a reputation for personal attention to the success of all students.
- We will be recognized for leadership in select areas of research, aerospace innovation and attention to student success grounded in problem-based discovery.
- Embry-Riddle provides a transformative educational experience through fostering collaboration and teamwork, ethical and responsible behavior, and a culture of research and discovery that mirrors the professions we serve.
- We focus on the development of the professional skills needed for success in global business.
- Embry-Riddle is committed to providing a climate that facilitates the highest standards of academic achievement, innovation and entrepreneurship in a culturally diverse community that supports the unique needs of each individual